Having difficulties setting up an additional interview with my host father since I moved out. First finding an interpreter, now actually setting up an interview has been a pain. Might not have time to finish the project up anyway since it's already November. I guess I'll find out soon.
In more upbeat news, the keitai project ended up looking really good. The overlap of the festivals came out better than I'd thought. Especially when the overlapped frames were perpendicular. Sort of an intentional skewing, different from a normal cellphone video that's just skewed 'cause some person with a youtube page can't figure out how to hold a camera.
Going to contact a guitarist from the show I went to last week to see if he'd be interested in an interview for my final project. Hopefully they have another show before that's due. Changing at the last second is a pain, but I didn't really foresee having to move out of Kashiwa and lose reliable contact with my family.
Sidenote: I've been lazy about getting up the pictures from the show, expect them eventually, sometime this week at the latest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment