The cellphone project came out well though, I think. The style really captures the chaotic nature of both the festivals here and cellphone documentaries in general. Again, it would have been nice to put some stills in, either of people in the crowds or of key moments during the festival. The footage still looks good without them though, just a bit fast. The festival music fits well too. Here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUthdpVIB10
There's two pictures from the Halloween live show in Kashiwa, finally. Still keep forgetting to rotate them in photoshop, since they were taken with my phone. There's a lot more, but they're mostly of the same kind of thing. I'll probably end up using a lot of them if I do get to do this next interview. Doing artists statements in class today, I don't really have one ready though. Without a concrete concept of the final, I'm still not quite sure what I'll do.
No comments:
Post a Comment