Thursday, October 8, 2009

Interview Excercise/UPI project interview 1

The interview with my host father went fairly well. Some language difficulties, but that's to be expected. There's roughly ten minutes of material to slim down to about four. I'll be taking pictures on my way to school tomorrow morning for a visual element. This neighborhood, around Minami Kashiwa station, stuff like that. Should turn out decently.

Since it's already October, I need to set up more interviews, and think about what I want the project to end up looking like. So far just images and sound and text are all I can think of. I need to interview my host mother, and should probably interview other homestay students. It may be a good idea to interview the homestay coordinator as well. I'll see what I can do.

I'm baking potatoes Monday night, maybe taking a video of that wouldn't be such a bad idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment