He's into punk rock too, I think. The song sounded punk, at any rate, and he likes NOFX and Rancid. I showed him the split where the two bands cover eachother's songs this weekend and he enjoyed it. The guy's pretty good at bass, I got to sit and watch for a bit. I still have no idea what his job is though, although I've come up with the following list of possibilities ranging from mundane to awesome, and might allow forearm tattoos.
-Salaryman
-Janitor
-Taxi Driver (not a Japanese Travis Bickle though. That'd be weird)
-Train Operator?
-Early morning bartender
-Loose cannon cop
-Crime Lord
-Crime Fighter
Somehow I don't think his job is any of the above things, but I'm sure it's interesting. Still, as long as I don't know for sure what my host father does, I'm allowed to believe he gets up really early to get a head start on crime fighting. I'm wondering if I should just ask him outright when he gets up and what his job is, or if I should just stay up sometime and hold an impromptu stakeout. I'll try and get an interview set up soon, I need batteries for my camera again, or an audio recorder of some kind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment