Just finished editing the interview exercise. Looks decent, nothing spectacular or incredibly original, but the audio sounds right and the pictures look decent. Ended up taking pictures on the way to the convenience store from home, rather than from home to the station. That route shows more of the neighborhood though. It shows how much space there is out in Kashiwa, compared to Tokyo, as well as what the city is like outside of the station.
I still need to get pictures from home to the station though. There's lots of small shops and interesting storefronts, many more than I found just walking to the convenience store. I'll probably end up shortening this interview and using it for the UPI project, along with bits of two more. It's two or three minutes right now, and since that's supposed to be the length of the total project, I'll probably A: have trouble slimming all the footage down to two or three minutes, especially with two more interviews left to go and B: be able to pick and choose responses that add to the whole presentation. The project seems to be shaping up alright, although there's only two or three weeks left to finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment